Save money by saving your change can add up to thousands of dollars for your nest egg! That’s right, by taking the change you have in your pockets, purse, vehicle or anywhere you keep change, can help you to start saving money. Think about it, you can start saving your change today and you are guaranteed if you continue to save your change every day, that you will save a significant amount of money over time.
You’ve been saying, that it’s hard for you to save, and you just don’t make enough money to be able to do this. Well, you can start slow by just taking that spare change you have laying around and putting it in a jar and just let it grow over time. It won’t take long before your change jar starts growing and you now have money saved.
Imagine when you count the amount of change you’ve saved, after six months of dropping your change in your jar, you are astounded at how much money you have collected in just a short period of time. You can do it, just start saving your change today! Don’t wait to save, it doesn’t matter that you’re starting out small by saving your change. It only matters that you just start saving!
These five tips should help you when you start saving your change:
1) Get yourself a jar to put your change in. Nothing fancy needed, the idea is get yourself a jar so you can start saving your change now!
2) Make it a goal to collect all your change and put it in a jar on a daily basis from either your purse, wallet, clothing, vehicle or any other place you may have your change.
3) Put your change jar in a special place in your home where it is not tempting for you or anyone else in your home to remove change from your savings jar.
4) Make it habit to keep all the change you receive when making purchases so you can place this change in your change jar.
5) Plan to count your change every six months and deposit your change into a special savings account at your bank. This will assist you in keeping track on how well you’re saving money by saving your change!
You may think this idea of saving money by saving your change may not work. I’m here to tell you that it will! Over the years I have used this method to save money and it has worked very well for me. In fact, I have several change jars around my home that I always use for my change. I have been able to save lots of money by doing this. It is easy and I have trained myself just to drop my change in my jars, which helps me to continuing saving money on an ongoing basis. So, if I can do it, I know you can.
So, save money by saving your change today, so you can help yourself to improve your finances today and for your future.